Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- A booking may only be “confirmed” after a deposit equalling the first nights accommodation is received. No deposit will result in accommodation being released.
- The deposit received is a non-refundable deposit, and can only be returned if a notice in writing is given to the hotel seven (7) days prior to your arrival.. “Verbal” cancellations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Accommodation costs are required to be paid in full on arrival. After check-in, should you, due any unforeseen circumstances, require to depart the hotel earlier than your booking, the hotel will not make any refund. We strongly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance prior to your stay with us to cover you in any eventuality.
- Extras may only be booked to your room, after a valid credit card has been given into reception to be pre authorised. No extras (i.e dinner/drinks/room service) can be booked to your room unless a valid credit card has be preauthorised.
- We take reasonable measures to ensure a safe car park, but remind guests that the hotel accepts no responsibility for damage or theft caused to your vehicle.
- Guests must ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the room on departure, any belongings left in the room will be disposed on the day of departure.
- Although we are certain your stay with us will be an enjoyable one, should you have any cause for complaint, these must be reported to the front desk during your stay, where every effort will be taken to rectify your complaint. Should you still be dissatisfied then you may request a Report Form, which must be filled out, during your stay. Complaints that we have not had the chance to rectify will not be answered to after departure.
- If we have done everything in our capacity to rectify a complaint either by solving the complaint or the offer of a room change (subject to availability) your decision is still to depart the hotel payment will be taken in full.
- We are a totally non-smoking hotel. Smoking in any room will result in a charge of £50.00 being added to your account. Please note we do not allow electronic vapour cigarettes of any kind to be used inside the hotel.
- We request that on departure from the hotel you return your key card to reception.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated late at night, one warning will be given, if not adhered to then the guest will be asked to leave the hotel immediately and no refund will be given.
- Check in time is after 3.00pm. Check out time is 11.00am.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances or human error, should we have to out book any guests, we guarantee a hotel of the same or higher standard. The hotel shall meet any additional costs for this. Should you wish to search for the accommodation yourself then your deposit will be refunded and our contract will cease.
- Durrant House Hotel is a very popular wedding venue on a Friday/Saturday night where entertainment will be playing till midnight. If this is likely to affect your stay with us please request a quiet room on booking. Nightly entertainment in the week is provided at the hotel and will cease at 11pm.
- The hotel will endeavour to rectify any serious problems that may occur in the hotel during your stay (i.e. electricity failure, hot water boiler failure, water interruption) within 24 hours should we fail to do this compensation may be sought
- We reserve the right to close the pool for the safety of our guest without prior warning.
- Damage or theft from guest hotel rooms will result in the amount of damages being debited against your account. Serious damage or theft will result in the police being called.
- We have a zero tolerance policy with regard to physical or verbal abuse towards our staff members any guest guilty of the above will be reported to the police and asked to leave the premises immediately without any refund of monies paid.
We thank you for your booking